Technolust is a scary thing. It can make (somewhat) normal men go to Gamestop in the middle of the night to pick up a new video game or game system (I’ve done both). It also just made me buy a 24-inch iMac instead of the 20-incher I had initially planned on.
*checks budget* yeah, I should be okay there…
Setting up the iMac wasn’t too big a deal, but for the picture-taking. Now, cleaning up my cluttered desk to make room for it was a job in itself. I need to either dust more frequently or stop buying black furniture.
- Ooh, the screen sure is purdy, I can see myself!
- Keyboard cord is almost too short
- Same for the power cable, grr
- I’m not hearing the PC fan jet-engine noise…is this thing even ON?
- That’s alot of updates to download…just like Windows, I guess *shrug*
- Woo-hoo! Let’s do some computery stuff, now!