Of course, now that its all said and done, one last list.
- I heard more conversations about DnD this weekend then I have in my entire life up to this point.
- Not sure which is worse: watching the Dallas Cowboys nearly blow the game on TV or hearing them nearly blow it on the radio.
- I put 1,000+ miles on the Excelsior during the trip…whew.
- Three days of sleeping on the ground made me really appreciate my bed.
- I was fortunate enough to have only encountered one raccoon.
- No matter how tired I am, no matter how many hours I’ve spent on the road, no matter how badly I want to get home, there’s always time for a stop at Buc-ees.
- Gas at Buc-ees was $2.99 a gallon for regular unleaded, WOW.
- The logjam I hit on I-35 South going home had me wishing I’d taken 281 instead, ugh.
- RED DIRT EVERYWHERE GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF
- Lesson learned: if I come back I’m getting a tent spot away from the bathrooms and the campfire.
- I am so glad I took Monday off from work to recover. After what happened the last time, I almost stayed home!